Dale has coached three seasons as an assistant at Edmonds Community College and enters his fourth season with NW Juniors. Previous to NW, he coached two seasons with another local club. He has over 12 years coaching experience including several years with the Snohomish County Boys & Girls Club.
Coaching Certifications and clinics:
- CAP Level I
- USAV Impact Certified
- Safe Sport Certified
- Positive Coaching Alliance
- NW Juniors Coaches Camp
A little about Dale:
- He grew up playing multiple sports and was an all-around athlete.
- He is a 4th degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do, and operated his own Tae Kwon Do school for 15 years in Millcreek. His Win - Lost record in local and Northwest Tae Kwon Do Competition 128-17.
- He owns and operates Mister T's Trophies in Kenmore
- He believes in and practices "POSITIVE COACHING"